Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ghouls And Goblins Auto Show
My dealer is having a car show for Toys For Tots on Oct 31.We have A few sponsors like Hot-Glow, TEN magazine,and Audio Excellence just to name a few.Its $30 to compete but free to hang out.I was hoping that we could get some xds out there even if you don't compete but to hang out.I will have my car in the competition just for the hell of it. For more info pm me and if you want to come out to hang out let me know and like I said all proceeds go to Toys For Tots

·
Registered
136 Posts
Where is the show going to be. I am in Cocoa and would interested in coming over to hang out. I am just getting started in the game here and want to meet other XD owners. Let me know.....

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its going to be at greenway Ford,Dogde.If you want to meet up pm me and we can chat

·
The Girl
2,894 Posts
"Green way ford!!! Yes, we are only 5 minutes away from Oviedo." <--that commercial is drilled into my head

Wish I could go it sounds cool; unfortunately, I spent all my money. Why couldn't have been last weekend - I was in Orlando last weekend.

Well, keep us updated w/the next one :)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well it sucked.We didn't advertise it so no one came out.It ended up being a flop

1 - 5 of 5 Posts