Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone want to have a central Florida meet after the hurricane passes? It would be nice to see other Elantra GT's and see their mods, that kind of thing.
Let me know.

Greg

·
Registered
687 Posts
Id be down if it on a Sunday.Hell I may even bring some people

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
I'm in Tallahassee,....might be able to make an Orlando meet. Have to see about work n such, though.

Axel

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
I live in Davenport so depending on the day I will be there.

·
hard face
71 Posts
well now I work in the graveyard shift and don't have much time,but i'm off on sundays. let me know it will be nice to see you guys again and meet new people too.

evil I lost your # call me whenever you got a chance to see if we can plan something out.

btw: I live in winter springs about 6min from sanford,GgellerGT let me know when and where we can meet.

·
Registered
687 Posts
how about October 3rd

·
Registered
371 Posts
if your in ft lauderdale, I would say it's not worth the drive man...

as far as the date, I would like to attend but seeing how currently my license is still suspended till I go to court on oct 14th, hehe... ya... I'll drive up only if I got someone following...

and evil is too slow to follow mah ;)

hahaha....

·
Registered
687 Posts
then how about the 17th.That gives us all time to get things done

·
Registered
454 Posts
labmixz said:
if your in ft lauderdale, I would say it's not worth the drive man...

as far as the date, I would like to attend but seeing how currently my license is still suspended till I go to court on oct 14th, hehe... ya... I'll drive up only if I got someone following...

and evil is too slow to follow mah ;)

hahaha....
Bastard!! All big and mighty now that you got your turbo huh. You wanna race right now? :D

·
Registered
687 Posts
Is anybody still Interested in this please let me know.If anything we can set this up with the other forum I'm a member of Floridadrift.com lots of cool people

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Who wants to take the lead of setting the time and place?
I did this once when I owned my Vehicross. It was nice to see others (rare vehicle) and see what they did to theirs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts