Best Overall in Show
Best Engine Modifications
Best Sound System
Best Interior
Most Unique (1st and 2nd)
Cleanest (1st and 2nd)

Entertainment
Radio Station; 98X or 95SX
Checking with Custom Shops in the area to present parts.

Advertisement
Banner
Sponsors
Newspaper
Flyers
News letters to Hyundai owners in area from dealership

Food
Cook out
Burgers and hotdogs
Possible vendor

Photography & Video
Photographer on site for professional pictures
ShanksRacing will be video taping the show and aftermath for online video.
The Image displayed of the plaque is ProjectTibs but the Photographers will be doing similiar plaques for all Hyundai Cars Entered in this show. The plaques will be available to purchase after the car show. These are professionals that will be taking care of us so get excited!

For information about room accomadations at hotels in downtown, feel free to send me a private message and I will give you the names of some cheaper ones located downtown.

I will be speaking with Charleston tour groups to come to the show and sell Ghost Tour tickets and to have some information on things to do in Charleston so that anyone staying the night will have plenty to do.

Those of you wanting you go out clubing and drinking ill let you in on a secret. In Downtown is College of Charleston and the Ratio of Women to Men is like 75% so dont miss out .

I made flyers for everyone here in Charleston to hand out and I would like it if you would all participate by handing them out as well. Just send me a message with your e-mail and I will be sure to send you the flyer to print out.

The dealership is real excited about this event and plans on doing all they need to make sure this show is well advertised. They will be placing in our local paper and they have given me permission to purchase larger signs to post along key intersections in the area.

This car show will be completely paid for by the dealership so there are no entrance fee's to any of us attending.

Judging will begin around 4pm and trophies will be awarded near 5-5:30. Which should allow anyone driving from out of state to make it with plenty of time.

ShanksRacing will be coming to video tape this whole event for us and record the aftermath of the car show. He did this on a previous show I attended and does a excellent job. He will be editing and making a video for us after the show.

*****NEW UPDATE BIG NEWS!!!*****
As stated before, me and my girlfiend where looking at getting one of the most popular Radio stations for this show....WELL..
95sx which is a huge Charleston Radio Station will sponsor this event. Now its going to cost the dealership for them to come so we need to push as hard as possible to get more and more people to attend this. There commitment to include the radio station will be determind by the amount of Hyundai's we have coming
NOW this is what the radio station is going to do
They are advertising 1 week before the show (everyday) morning and night.
They will be broadcasting the show live 4 times in 2 hours.
They will be bringing in one of there DJ's well known to Charleston
They will be providing food and drinks for the car show
****!!!**** They will bring in there Wheel of prizes which anyone can play.. which includes
1.) Concert Tickets
2.) River dog ticket (baseball tickets)
3.) Other prizes
4.) Free t-shirts.
This will all be held under a huge tent area they set up
They will also have there 95sx big system/radio van.

I want everyone to understand how big this event can be for all of us hyundai enthusiasts. I need the help of all of you, from bringing in new people.. advertising in other areas.. and handing out the fliers I have made for us.
Lets let this show start a new chapter for us Hyundai owners.

I will be sending out e-mails to all Hyundai owners on, Multiple forum (hyundai) sites and Car domain that live in South Carolina and drives a Hyundai. Which can be done by searching member locations and ive already located about 70 in SC alone. I will take it as far as checking the surrounding states but feel free to take this upon yourselfs as well.

This will be one to remember!

**LIST OF SITES THIS CAR SHOW IS BEING PROMOTED ON** All these sites have the same information but different replies but the list of people coming will be updated on every site.

www.newtiburon.com
www.****
www.hyundaiforum.com
www.hyundaiperformance.com
www.elantraxd.com
www.elantraclub.com
www.rdtiburon.com
www.hyundaihouseofpower.com

List of Definate Attendee's (KEEP EM COMING!)
1.) Irishshark (South Carolina)
2.) Erik (South Carolina)
3.) ScottieGTboy (South Carolina)
4.) mjr07tib (South Carolina)
5.) ShanksRacing (South Carolina)
6.) Projectib (North Carolina)
7.) Farewell_goodbye2u (North Carolina)
8.) 98tib (North Carolina)
9.) Smok3F0X (North Carolina)
10.) tibin-in-ricon (Georgia)
11.) Recaro03 (Georgia)
12.) Clemsonshark (South Carolina)
13.) DTN (South Carolina)
14.) Agreen (South Carolina)
15.) Coal_Forge (South Carolina)
16.) ThisSharkAttacks (Florida)
17.) Joshewuhh (Lousiana)

List of Possibles
1.) b1gb4ll3r (Florida)
2.) Silver Bullet ()
3.) Krodammi (Arizona) Yeah Arizona! Most likely coming has friend in area. But yeah ARIZONA!! Crazyness.
4.) msvq (Canada) Yup again! CANADA!!
5.) michuad_time (South Carolina)
6.) joelvaz27 ()
7.) 3DZero (Alabama)
8.) Sand (North Carolina)(has to get car running)
9.) Xclusive (Florida)
10.) CutiePatootayy (Florida)
11.) 03tibGT (Florida)
12.) 1badblacktib (Florida)
13.) Jonnyd (Florida)
14.) smileymattj (South Carolina)
15.) BlueShark (Florida)
16.) Speedy (Florida)

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Date has been changed to July 26th. This will be the definate date, reason for changing is so that people that are already attending the florida meet on the 19th will be able to attend this one as well.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
bump you guys need to come up or come down for this show

·
Registered
976 Posts
SHUT UP!!! i was totally looking for an excuse to visit some friends in charleston! Total Estimated Time: 31.0 hours 15 minutes Total Estimated Distance: 2142.85 miles from here to the meet but only 9 miles from our friends place!!!

Ok so listen up!! Everyone that is going to MD needs to be at this meet too! I'm totally pulling extra shifts at the Hut to pull this off. Holy crap this is exciting ^_^

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
wow taht would be kick *** if you could make it to this meet

·
Registered
976 Posts
i'm working with my friends right now to see if i can get her out here to help me with the drive. also trying to figure out his vacation time. i'm telling you, you guys all better be here cuz this is like a once in a lifetime chance to meet me in person! at least on the east coast anyway ^_^

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ You should definately try and make it. It would be great to have more elantra's show up. We have a couple Accent's and tons of Tiburons that are already on the list for showing so dont let Elantra's get shown up Ladies and Gents! Just make sure to let me know you want to be added to either the possible or the definate list.

I updated information in bold on the post. Its some real great news! Should help bring a lot more people in. Ive actually heard about people coming from Canada/Arizona. Theres already ones coming from North Carolina, Florida, and Georgia so dont miss out!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^ You definately need to make it. We have a couple Accent's and Tons of Tiburons that are already signed up to come so dont let the Elantra's get shown up by not attending this event! Let me know if you do plan on showing or if its a possibility and ill add you to the list.

Information is upgraded. Please check it out its some real exiting news.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
come on guys the florida boys should drive up haha

·
2003 Elantra Owner
3,782 Posts
Add me to the possible. I'm sure I will have my Elantra back together by then, but you never know what could happen in 2 months.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
About the hotel.
Well its looking to be a huge turnout for this show and there is still plenty of time for more people to sign up and most everyone is coming from out of town sooo... Im going to speak with a good hotel near the carshow and downtown and talk to them about getting a group rate for rooms. Ill start a list of who all is getting a room and we will probably only need 5 rooms to start a group rate. If we get 10+ it will probably be cheaper. Ill keep everyone updated.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I need a show of hands on who will be wanted to stay Sat. Night in Charleston so I can fiquere out these hotel accomidations. Just let me know if you plan on getting one so I can have a rough count.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
i do have floor space / couch and even a twin size matteress in my apartment

·
Registered
976 Posts
i just wanted to give you guys an update. i unfortunately will not be able to make it to this show. vacation time just didn't work out with my friend and so we will be in charleston the week of the 4th rather than the end of the month.

i'm really bummed but looking forward to a show/meet out in my neck of the woods

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
that sucks

keep a look out for my elantra while ur in town

19 Posts
Hey i live right over in Goose Creek like 2 min away from where the meet will be but i feel bad i have a 97 Elantra but i havent really done anything besides put a audio system in it. I just got the car recently so i havent really decided what i want to do to it. I still want to come but i dont wanna be the only one with a stock Elantra. If thats not a problem then put me on the possibly list gotta see if i can get off work.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
i think its kinda hard to miss my car lol only tidal wave hatch back with mods here in charleston and im always up in goose creek at my parents house will you have computer access while here?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey you dont have to worry about being almost all stock. I have 5 local friends that are coming with stock hyundai's. It will be a big mix between really hooked up, midly modded, slightly modded and no mods. So really bring your car to this show. One thing ive learned about Hyundai gatherings and shows is there is no hating on people or no disrespect. Ive met a lot of the people coming and they are real cool and only thing they are is helpful. Hope you make it man.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts