Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanna get a count of all the people in the area!
in the 2 years ive been apart of this site and had my xd....ive only met with 1 other xd owner!
i know its pretty cold right now...but we get the nice day every so often
maybe we could plan something before the weather gets terrible!
it will be nice to get our cars out and show em off before the winter steelie rims have to be put back on!
im off on every sunday!
and that usually seems like a good day for people!
maybe we can shoot for a small meet in a central location next sunday!
id be happy with 5 cars or more!
just wanna see what everyone else is doing!

·
Registered
9 Posts
<---Waukegan (NW burb)
I work on Sundays so that wouldn't work for me, still I'd like to come out,sometime soon. I'm off Thursday- Saturday every week.

GTSmokya where ya at?

·
'07 XD NCAA Tourny Winner
481 Posts
Chicago (Montclare/Galewood area, the tough part :2gunsfiri) - 03 GT

Damn I've got lots of work to do before this meeting is set up! Especially since my baby just got scraped by some A$$hole who doesn't know how to pull his civic out of a parking spot!! AGH!! (sorry, had to get that out of my system) :mad:

·
Registered
24 Posts
mine is bonestock, haven't washed it since i left the desert (PHX) and it has 2 bad keyings on the left side :bowdown:

·
Registered
17 Posts
yeah mine got f'ed up by people that park next to you and hit your car with there door and after i got that fixed same thing happen so havent got that fix. what mods have you guys done if ne

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm in Forest Park.
04 GT and pure stock :D :D :D
Don't mind the West Lafayette on the location.. that's where I am during the school year. ;)

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I haven't said anything over here in the midwest thread for a while.

just West of Joliet.

02 GLS, currently winterized (gay).

·
Do you Hyundai?
114 Posts
Hey Newt, thanks. Yeah I have an 2004 GT in Lake in the Hills I'm in if you can get a date and place.

GTsmokeya

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey what up burbans

this is the Iceman back and ready to hit the streets again...

i lost my 03 auto but gained my 01 stick...

i met up with 2gtz and havro but i would like to meet up some more XD ownwers...

i know right now the weather is shitty but doesnt meant we cant meet up and drink at a bar or just fuck around town...

WE NEED TO MEET UP...

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Chicago Auto Show (and the N.A. Debut of the new Sonata) is coming up... just a suggestion.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts