Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
February 17th, 2007
Meet there between 12pm-1pm. We can check out each others rides, play some pool, and have a few drinks. Then party on from there after.

Break time Family billards
1550 N State Route 59
Naperville, IL 60563
(630) 305-3606
This place is about 3/4 of a mile south of 88 on RT59

so far theres at least 16 cars showing up, mostly 3rd gen GK tib's. lets make this meet a success!

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
In it to win it..... I should be able to make the trip, it's like 20 minutes from my house. What time is everyone gonna be up there? Is it more of a mid-day meet, or night time?

I'm sure I'll have a some sort of party to go to that night in Chicago somewhere... We could prolly go there afterwards (21 and up of course).

PEACE
dj arsonist

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
everyones meeting up between noon and 1p.m. the meet itself is all ages just so no one is excluded.

its almost 2 hours from me, but im looking forward to this meet. gonna meet alot more people so it should be fun. and id luv to finally see your car in person. you dont see a kitted XD very often

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
It's about 1/2 an hour away from me, and my buddy lives about 5 mins from there (will be there tomorrow for the Bears game). I'm old and married, but if the wife doesn't have any plans for us, I'll be there. Too bad my car is lame for wintertime (stock steelies and no lower trim).

P.S. Thread stickied

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
Kitted except for the front bumper which ripped off, yes I said ripped off, (I'll post a pic on here for all of you to see when I get home) during that first snow storm we had... So everything is good cept for that bumper. I got the stock one back on till the spring comes and I can get a new one. I am interested to meet some if not all of you...

Make sure all of you bring dress clothes (21 and UP), cuz I'm sure there's gonna be a party that night in the CHI....

PEACE
dj arsonist

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^

i had the same problem actually, but it was my stocker. i couldnt dodge an ice chunk in the road, and when i hit it, it ripped my bumper half way off. wasnt a big deal, it just gave me a reason to install my angel eye's in the head lights with the bumper off

·
Registered
159 Posts
so where do yo post this? my car should be done by then but i don't know if i'll have someone to come with me down there.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^

you better make it down dood, this meet is gonna have a really decent turn out, probably the best so far in the area. surprising for being the time of year.

·
Registered
159 Posts
it's tempting, pat. well, let me ask ross and matt to see if they are going to come down there or not. or else to see if i can find someone else.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not to bad, its an hour and a half from me. but ive made that dash in under in hour in the past. I-90 is way to much fun to do the speedlimit on...

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
Bumping since were just 5/6 days away!!!! If you feel inclined, post up everyone that is coming on Saturday.

PEACE
dj arsonist

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
heres a quick list i copied from newtiburon's list. obviousely quite a few people arent included yet.

1. Bangalang
2. Rolfmywaffle
3. Totallytiburon
4. Phlash
5. Tuscani911
6. HBNR86
7. Rikti
8. J-Rod
9. mrm_masa
10. gotalovethechode......... That name is great
11. Hotsharky06
12. Primeplaya7
13. Cuttthroat1117
14. GTshark
15. xxxmonoxidechild
16. rjcool55

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
Forecast is:

Few Snow Showers High
27°F

Precip
30%

Wind: WSW 11 mph
Max. Humidity: 77%
UV Index: 3 Moderate

Sunrise: 6:46 AM CT
Avg. High: 39°F
Record High: 57°F (1961)

PEACE
dj arsonist

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
2 more days.....

PEACE
dj arsonist

BTW, what all XD's are in so far?

I got:
djarsonist (me)
txdproject
hyunelan2 (If he doesn't have to go to Home Depot wit the wifey, yes that's an old school reference.)

Anybody ELSE????

PEACE
dj arsonist

1 - 18 of 18 Posts