Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No Chrome

Votes: 4 21.1%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To Chrome or not to Chrome that is the question????

BEFORE:

OR

AFTER:

Thx to Hatchetman for loaning his handles. :imnotwort :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SuperGLS said:
Seems like it makes sense to match the wheels to something.
Thats what Im going for. Im just not sure if the chrome looks good sitting in the middle of the door like that, but I dont know its growing on me.

·
In da game for a while...
1,635 Posts
Don't do it. I don't think Chrome handles on our cars look good. I did put the chrome handles on the inside one's though. Those look real nice....

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
I absolutely abhor cars with cheap chrome accessories, dear god man, save yourself from this hell. F*CK the handles and get lowering springs.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Don't listen to these chrome-haters. I think I suggested this in the Official Wheel GAllery (but was deleted because I forgot about the no-comment rule in that thread). Anyway get them. Or, get rid of the chorme wheels. Those are the choices. The chrome wheels do not work by themselves, nice as they are - there needs to be more to tie them in. If you don't do thandles, may be mirrors and trunk garnish, but the car just looks too plain to have those nice wheels on them all by theirselves.

·
Registered
880 Posts
the setup you have would look better on a black car imo. however, given that your car isn't black i'm gonna say go chrome anyways since you started that theme with the wheels. but i must side with other guys here...personally i'm not a fan of chrome...it takes the right balance of chrome pieces to make the car look good and not cheap....the line is very thin.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well its official. I got the chrome handles and trunk garnish from Carbonman. I'll be sure to post pics once there installed. Thx for the feedback though. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts