Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Modding Procrastinator
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOOOOO CLASS OF 2004!!!! I GRADUATED!!!! WOOOO!!!!!

4 Years all for my diploma! Feels great. :clap: time to find some after graduation parties! :multiples :dj: :bondage:

Highschool ---->:eek:wned1:

And congratz to my brother who somehow someway got a diploma waiting for him for tomorrow! Good Job RabidDogBoy! :clap:

·
Modding Procrastinator
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no no time to sign up to college lol. forgot to mention this is only highschool :hand:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Class of 2000 ownz everyone. T.C. Williams in the hiz-houze :bling:

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
I'm in the elite group of the class of the new millenium as well... Lyman Hall High Class of 2k0 :)

shawn :)

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Congrats on graduating. I was class of 1998 (H.S.) and 2002 (B.S. college) and 2047 (or longer for my M.S.). The summer after high school before I went off to college was one of the most fun summers of my life! Have a blast and enjoy it!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Lord have mercy I feel OLD! Class of 92 H.S. Class of probably never for college. Don't be a fool stay in school is right I've been lucky and found a career that didn't require a degree. Now go out there and drink a beer for the grown-ups! LOL

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Damn kids, J/K. Go have some fun while you can, college or the real world are waiting right around the corner.

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
slvrsleeper said:
Lord have mercy I feel OLD! Class of 92 H.S. Class of probably never for college. Don't be a fool stay in school is right I've been lucky and found a career that didn't require a degree. Now go out there and drink a beer for the grown-ups! LOL
YOU feel old? I'm in the Class of 1988 - Go to college if your ready and have some idea of what you want to do, I went and wasted 4yrs of money on nothing, now I wish I had waited a year or so I would have had a better idea of what I wanted to do.

Congrats - and enjoy the party.

·
s/c xd gt
396 Posts
hahah.... class of 1997 for HS..... 2001 for college.... and im working at a job that doesnt even require a high school diploma....sure as hell made good use of my 130k edumacation.....

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
I just wish everyone at my high school was as mature as they are here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts