Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just installed some 2007-2011 hyundai accent hatch side markers I got off ebay for under 15 bucks and damn do they look good! I had to take the bulb out of the accent connectors and put them into the elantra connectors, the accent connector surprisingly worked but only when pushed down on. I was bummed when I could only find clear corners for the gls models so I tried these and damn it was super easy to install, you can sand down your trim to make them fit a bit tighter but they still fit without sanding.
Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Wheel Vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Automotive side marker light Wheel

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks good! I am surprised that they fit. Your car looks great. You should post more pictures of it and tell us what other modifications you have done or are planning on doing.
Thank you! I wasn't expecting them to fit according to the dimensions listed on ebay and the dimensions i took of the oem, but it worked at a slight angle. I sure will, I wanted to with my last XD but I never got around to it then somebody tboned me and the car got totaled.

·
Registered
2001 Elantra GLS
3 Posts
That looks good! I am surprised that they fit. Your car looks great. You should post more pictures of it and tell us what other modifications you have done or are planning on doing.
This is pretty off topic, but I see you’ve been here for a while. Are the mods still active? I have my first post still waiting to be approved for over a week.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
This is pretty off topic, but I see you’ve been here for a while. Are the mods still active? I have my first post still waiting to be approved for over a week.
They are occasionally active. The only mods that still come on would be Songee or Ilanpro, though I haven't seen either on in awhile. You never know. Sometimes they disappear for awhile then reemerge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts