Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on getting a bodykit down the road and I have decided to get coilovers so that the ride will be stiffer and it can also be lowered a bit. Which coilovers would you recommend for this setup, and where would I be able to find these?

·
Countersteer forever
2,962 Posts
There are a couple companies that make streetable coilovers for the Tiburon which will also work on the XD:

Tein
??? not sure where you can get them

Eibach
http://eibach.drivewire.com

·
Registered
454 Posts
depending on the bodykit and road conditions where you live you might want to look at the cozytech suspension as well. It can be raised and lowered from in the car helping with speedbumps and such. It can be found at sharkracing I believe

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
You can also try to find Mookeeh coilovers on e-bay. They are basically the Quest units without the Quest name. A person or two did have problems with the Quest coilover but there are also a good number of Tibs running them with no problems and I've put about 3-4k miles on mine without issues. I'm sure they aren't as nice as the Tiens but they are about a 1/2 to a 1/3 of the price depending on what you can get them for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts