Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the address so you guys can mapquest it

its 938 Caroway Blvd., Gahanna, OH, 43230

PM me if you have any questions...i think mapquest has about the easiest way to get into my neighborhood, but if anyone gets lost, i know gahanna probably better than most of gahanna itself from working, so ill be able to get you here in no time

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
hey evan, is there a gas station near your neighborhood? i know me and mr hoaf will probably need one well at least i will maybe you can meet us at the gas station and cruise into the neighborhood together whatcha think?

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats possible...2loud wanted a car wash, and amazingly, there is a gas station w/ a self serve car wash right behind it!

maybe you 3 can agree on a time to show up so we're not going up to the gas station every 15 min to meet people

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
ya im gona need a car wash to lol hopefully i wont run into any white stuff though i think he's gona show me how to clean my exhaust also

·
circuit track whore
3,820 Posts
i thought about leaving detriot at about 7am, most likely 8am. that would put me around your (evan's) house around 11am/noon or so. and i hope no snow. i would have to drive slow on the freeway, lol.
04gtboy/mr hoaf, what time are you thinking about leaving for this? it would be funny to pass eachother on the freeway, lol.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
the directions seem pretty clear to me... so I don't think we'll need to meet anywhere...

of course if we have trouble, we'll call.....

2loud, we'll be coming out I70 from the east... so i think we'll be coming in from different directions....

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
what time are we tryin to meet up mr hoaf and the exit? im prob gona head to sleep soon after i get home

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
iight...once again

938 Caroway Blvd.
Gahanna, OH

cell # is 614-374-7741

call me if you need anything

evan

if anyone has socket wrenches/any other basic tools, bring em! i got one set and im sure we'll need some more!

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
anyone staying at a hotel tomorrow nite?

·
Registered
7 Posts
What i packed in the ride for tomorrow:
a set of ramps
hydraulic jack and 2 stands
misc tools
socket set
miller lite
dremmel and attachments
volt meter
shop towels - gojo

anything else we might need? let me know, i might have

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
im bringing my digital camera to take pics

·
Registered
45 Posts
Is anyone from Michigan rolling down together? I will be just outside Toledo, give me a call if ya want to meet up somewhere.

419-494-5418
-Dustin

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
2loud2k2xd is comin from detroit and 01ImportShark is comin from there too...ill shoot him a PM w/ your # incase he wants to meet up in perrysburg..

i gotta go back up to BG to get some myles pizza...best pizza ive EVER had!

614-374-7741
evan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts