1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
w00t!!!! Glad you got some good pics of just about everybody's car......

And yes....... that's me wearing overalls in the 3rd picture...... no, I don't wear them all the time....and I just wear them when I'm working on somethingand don't want to mess or normal clothes... Just thought I'd clear that up.....

and check out my wheels in the seventh pic... is amazing how much of a difference wheels can make to the whole look of a car....

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
evan has a crazy brother, thats his elantra

·
Registered
559 Posts
THe Fire Truck is my new toy. Rookie cop got burr up her azz about it. And now it going to cost me 300.00 to get it back.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Just recently got it and havent had time to get it registered. So she runs me through the system. Find some bs warrant for back rent. so she tickets me and takes me in for the warrant. technially she could have left the truck there. but no the bitch impounds it and now it cost me 300 to get it back.

·
Broke @$$ Fool
2,648 Posts
what are you going to do with a firetruck? I think that's pretty cool to be able to own one, but for most of us Californians we'd never be able to park that anywhere unless you rented some RV space. Sorry to hear that the cop was being a bitch.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I am the first generation of 8 in my family that can not be a firefigther due to a medical condition. So for valentines my wife got me this. Plans are to restore it and show it as a tribute to all firefigthers past and present. Plus makes a hell of a water gun fight. Car wash anyone?????

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Damn, the cyber police here at the AF base in Qatar, have block the pictures of the meet :( I guess I'll have to wait till I get home, Over the hump now on my time here

·
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
622 Posts
can you view pics in ur email? me or someone can email you the pics if u want

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
next time, we gotta do it somewhere where parking would be better

but the air tools/electricity was nice!

i think when we do another, we should have a set time that we will go take pics so everyone can be there...thats the only thing i regret...but then again, those exhausts were being a PITA...took me 45 min to put the EF exhaust on the day i got it

·
Gerbil Farmer
639 Posts
yeah I feel like a bum for taking up the whole day w/ my damn bolts... lol :( next meet I want to spend more time NOT under my car.

I would be up for another meet though, I had fun just shooting the #[email protected]! with everyone.

2Loud - "So what does the J on your liscense plate stand for?"

Shadow - "J"

·
Gerbil Farmer
639 Posts
when we were eating pizza... you were looking at my plates and you said "so whats the J on your plate stand for?".... I just kind of looked at your for a minute and said "J" and everybody laughed... lol

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hey who's the person who owns the BAD ASS Elantra that is lowered (or looks ike it is) and has the body kit with the rims, and dark tinted windows? Still don't know who I'm talkin bout? Look at Pic 8. Holla back at your boy man! your ryde looks PIMP man! I especially like those rims! And the wing too, bro! Pimp'n the crook'd H!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts