Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
PMSC's regional Solo II is the same day!! And my car is a track whore, not a carpet queen, racing takes precedence. Are they any meets this year that don't fall on racing days?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got some news for you guys...

Turns out we might be getting an actual Hyundai Motorsports Race car with an actual driver instead of just a replica from Hyundai Auto Canada.

The numbers are growing quickly! Thanks to those who have already registered. We have people coming from Florida to Montreal. So just because it is a long drive... Doesn't mean you cant come. ;) :redface:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Yeah, it was pretty squishy there with all the cars that we had last time round.

Awesome turn out....as I said to Graham....he did a great job. But one thing.....same gripe as last year, turn the sound level of the music DOWN. I requested it turned down earlier in the day, but I think he just turned it back up when I walked away. It's tough to talk to people about your car, and that's what we ultimately came down for. It was a really good turnout.....good stuff...looking forward to next year.

·
Registered
121 Posts
good turnout.
cool people, awsome weather, wicked cars, (and I loved my parking spot), couldn't ask for more.
good show.
i'll be posting pics soon... stay tunned.
hey canadianshark74 and xtrawld... shall i post the foody pics? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Hahaha, the big ass salad and calamari plate....sheesh......

I'll download my pics soon and upload them here, although I don't think I took as many as dangahboi - and I didn't take any with food! lol

·
Registered
121 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts