Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man oh man, I have some really cool conerts lined up, and I'm going to all :D
Him at the 9:30 Club next Friday, HFSTival(yearly rock festival at RFK Stadium in D.C., A LOT of bands performing, I'm mainly looking forward to The Offspring, though), No Doubt and Blink 182 at the Nissan Pavillion(I like their old stuff only, so hopefully they will play some of that), Van Halen Reunion tour at the MCI Center(Sammy rocks, 'nuff said). And the crown jewel of all concerts IMO...............
:bowdown: Metallica in October at the MCI Center :bowdown:
Damn, I'm so excited about the 'Tallica show. October seems so far away :redface: I hope Godsmack is still opening up for them then. :bowdown:

·
*BARK*
155 Posts
Vans Warped Tour - July 25th
Projekt Revolution - Aug 18th

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :halm: :halm: :halm: :halm: :halm: :halm: :halm: :halm:

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went to the HIM show on May 14th, and it was GREAT! SOiL opened up for them, and the crowd pretty much crapped on them. I, myself, thought they were pretty good. HIM rocked the f*cking house. I know most of you here, listen to hip hop and rap, but if you like harder rock, I definately advise you to go out and support HIM. I ended up meeting the band after the show and they were cool as hell. Stayed and talked to all the fans. I ended up getting tickets to the Norfolk show the next night from a roadie :bowdown:
Went to that one, and once again Ville and the guys tore the house down at Norva Club.
Since I was driving to Norfolk, I missed out on Metallica opening day sales for the MCI Center show. :mad: The show sold out in 3 minutes anyways, so.......I'll just go to my ticket guy for some ace seats :halm:
Also, Godsmack is opening up for 'Tallica, so hell yeah :bowdown:
HFStival is tomorrow, and right now, I'm dreading it. It's going to be sunny as hell, and 90+ degrees. Not to mention, water and food is going to cost an arm and a leg :rolleyes: One thing is for sure, I'm staying far away from the mosh pits. I don't feel like getting heat exhuastion and getting knocked out :redface:
I doubt I'll post anymore this weekend, since I'll probably be sleeping my ass Sunday, recharging for work on Monday :D

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
cool...not my kinda music though....I just saw Ludacris a couple weeks ago..it was preety fun!

·
I'm a Playa
72 Posts
I'm goin to the Warped Tour this summer. But if you really wanna check out a great concert and a group of grear performers, go to a Tech N9ne concert. He puts it down. Awesome concerts.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Black. what the Hell????? you were at the norva and you didn't at least send me a PM to let me know you where here???? the norva is like a 10-15 min drive from where i'm at. i would of loved to meet up with you. oh well next time keep it in mind.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
vabeach_03 said:
Black. what the Hell????? you were at the norva and you didn't at least send me a PM to let me know you where here???? the norva is like a 10-15 min drive from where i'm at. i would of loved to meet up with you. oh well next time keep it in mind.
I didn't even know I was going until 3:30am that morning, when I ran into the roadie after the show. He hooked me up with tix and directions, and I took off, lol. The bands were leaving then to go, and I knew I didn't have time to drive back out to Reston, pm you and jet back out, lol.
I MIGHT be going back down though soon, I saw some bands I want to see advertised coming up. PM your cell # so I can call you if I'm going :cool:
Today's update: I'm officially broke :( Not even a week after I get paid, and it's all gone. I paid my bills, bought my phone and spent the rest on crap at the festival today. I hate overpriced sh*t.
Warlock:Yeah, I'd love to go to both of those, but I'm thinking the other shows I posted about in my first post, are all I'm going to have money for. At least for a little while.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts