·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
yeah man, cars lookin good

congrats

·
Elantra04
1,009 Posts
I like your car, mine is also black on black with black tinted windows and I like skulls so the front plate is a stainless steel skull and the back has a stainless steel skulls frame. I really don't get pulled over but when I am next to a cop car they always eye ball me through the front windows. I only got pulled over twice, once in my town, when I just got my car, I feel that they pulled me over to say "we're the law, respect my authoritay", and then once by my job as "routine" stop, BS they had nothing until they pulled me over and ticketed me for not having my car registers, it was March 1 and it expired February 28. =( When they get you for something that they would not have gotten you for unless they had pulled you over in the first place, you know they pulled you over due to some sort of discrimination. Maybe its because my car was black.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
yeah they see a dark car going fast, you know they are want to see whats going on you know, but as long as your legit and got insurance and your license, fuk them... XD'S riding fo life!!! while listening to FTS-SHOWTEK!!! bumping the end of the song!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts