1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
didn't you just win COTMN at Crooked H too?? I know you were up in the votes before it closed

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
hahha remember this?? if you knew the roads a better i would have been a little more fuN! :drive:
That was one fun drive... I did feel the difference between the difference of the width of out tires going over that hill :eek: & that was one great meet you put on, :bowdown:

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
I think I have a good chance at winning because our cars are almost identical

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
didn't you just win COTMN at Crooked H too?? I know you were up in the votes before it closed
I could not access the vote count.. I've been around for years, it's all or nothing . Black Elantras Rule :D

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Congrats!

·
www.veloster.org
411 Posts
congrats buddy!!!!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I really enjoy my XD. it is such a sweet car & allot of fun to drive.. i'm in St. John's Newfoundland, one of the best kepty secrets to the greatest places in the world to hang out :)

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
I could not access the vote count.. I've been around for years, it's all or nothing . Black Elantras Rule :D
amen. sometimes i really miss my old car

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
where can i get front lip like urs?
I look around, I'm out of the country with limited Internet access... (no Cypher you can't drive my car while I'm away LOL),

It is a Ford Focus/Mustang lip( 1997 ? I think) .. we got it a few years ago from some one on here. when I get back I'll give you the part number..
check the DIY's it should be there

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
congrats bill, totally deserved! love the ride, always had

1 - 19 of 19 Posts