Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone give a big round of applause to Ugzz for being nominated October COTM. This might have been one of the closest two person races we've ever had here at EXD (and I know jimbo3n21 is going to win here soon as well).

Ugzz is friendly (most of the time), helpful (most of the time) and has a great looking Elantra (all of the time) so I'd say he is deserving of this.

COTM page up this weekend.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
4,858 Posts
Seemed like a popular poll this month. Congrats! (Even though I voted for the other guy)

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Congrats stupid. :nosthumbs

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
very nice bro, i knew it was just a matter of time before your hard work paid off

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Ugzz wins??? Oh man... that guy sucks.

(yeah, I'm still hatin' for losing to you at darts)

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
thanks fellaz. its still coming along. took me a few years to have a mod list more than a few items heh, but im happy. still tryin to get my hands on some vinyl printer paper and make a cool logo for the RR grille

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
the best part is since i won by more than one vote, i can honestly say that it wasnt my own vote that got me to win lol

cuz jimbo i saw how close it was and i was saving that vote lol

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
it was a good race to the finish. I'm barely getting around to reading this, thanks super for the plug lol.

hopefully i can run for december

1 - 13 of 13 Posts