·
Registered
499 Posts
310 horsepower and 0-60 in 5.8 bwahahaha "one of America's fastest police car"
Now Evo is a completely different story! :bowdown:

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
cool....maybe they will do a suped up XD police car!!!!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
No, scary is the blue Honda Accord 4 door that Fairfax County is using. Totally unmarked take-down lights hidden under the front bumper. Saw him a week ago with a "victim" on the FFx County pkwy and about s#$t myself. NOT FAIR!

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
I actually saw 3 Camero Troopers this morning, which is the most I've seen at one time :eek:
Evo Troopers here would be a whole different story :eek:

slvrsleeper said:
No, scary is the blue Honda Accord 4 door that Fairfax County is using. Totally unmarked take-down lights hidden under the front bumper. Saw him a week ago with a "victim" on the FFx County pkwy and about s#$t myself. NOT FAIR!
What??!?!?!?? Damnit, now I totally have to use my cruise control :angryfire
I can't afford another ticket at all :(

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Over the weekend I saw a Dodge Intrepid Police car in Belvidere, IL. I've never seen one of those before. It could have had something to do with the Chrysler plant being in Belvidere, though. They prob. give police cars to the city, or at least great deals on them.

·
Registered
389 Posts
hyunelan2 said:
Over the weekend I saw a Dodge Intrepid Police car in Belvidere, IL. I've never seen one of those before. It could have had something to do with the Chrysler plant being in Belvidere, though. They prob. give police cars to the city, or at least great deals on them.
I know various Central Ohio police stations use Intrepids for city patrol, nothing were they would see much action. I don't know if they make Intrepids there at the Belvidere plant, I think it is mainly Neons. My Neon was made in Mexico City, go figure.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Fairfax County also has Dodge Intrepids, two of them, one is forest green the other silver. And the Dulles Toll Road is usually where they use them. Super you are right about the parkway 60 is about all you can expect to get away with. I work in a gun store in Old Town and all the cops come in to talk so I get a bit of a heads up on new cars in service. Damn good thing too, my right foot seems to be made entirely out of lead.

·
Registered
499 Posts
In VA, any domestic car can be a cop. But, an Accord??? Damn, gotta be careful now.
What's next? Soon pretty much any car can be a cop. Even souped up imports. haha

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
slvrsleeper said:
And the Dulles Toll Road is usually where they use them.
:Blasting_ Don't even bring up the Toll Road

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Don't get me started! Between the Toll Road and the GW pkwy I think I personally financed one of the Springfield fly-overs LOL :diablo:

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
punkrocker3_00 said:
I know various Central Ohio police stations use Intrepids for city patrol, nothing were they would see much action. I don't know if they make Intrepids there at the Belvidere plant, I think it is mainly Neons. My Neon was made in Mexico City, go figure.
Yea, the belvidere plant is all neons (a couple PTs on the lot occassionally, but mostly all neons). I just figured it was a 'corporate gift' from chrysler to the city.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I made those Dodge Intrepid police cars!! I worked at Bramalea's Daimler Chrysler Assembly Plant......I prolly put the door handles on that car! If they pop off in your hand, it's not my fault <runs, hides>

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
When I was in college there used to be a 94 Grand Prix 2door that was that bluegreen color a lot of chics bought that used to patrol I70 near Terre Haute. I'll never forget watching this car fly past me and then light up some dude going about 80! That just wasn't right!!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
here in miami there are several different cars they use for unmarked police cars . . . once i have actually seen pull someone over: 03 or 04 dodge viper, 03 or 04 pontiac grand prix, and an escalade i think it was . . . .(cadillac) . . . beat that lol . . imagine how screwed speeders are here . . .there are some pimped out rides that the drug and crime unit uses for bad neighborhoods like for drug busts or whatever and when the detectives by drugs or something . .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts