1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Call me J
1,978 Posts
nice! I like that Genesis coupe in the link too!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I don't think that's rice, it's not bad. It's different too, the placement for one, and the fact that they lighted it. It's unique, I've never see a spoiler like that before. Now, if it was a tabletop sticking up 3 feet off the decklid with a 3rd brake light that said TYPE-R in different colored letters, that'd be rice.

·
Super Moderator
4,858 Posts
I don't think that's rice, it's not bad. It's different too, the placement for one, and the fact that they lighted it. It's unique, I've never see a spoiler like that before. Now, if it was a tabletop sticking up 3 feet off the decklid with a 3rd brake light that said TYPE-R in different colored letters, that'd be rice.
Shrimp Fried Rice!

·
Registered
327 Posts
That's pretty sexy. If I didn't have an OEM spoiler (and thus the holes in the trunk if I remove it) i'd consider getting that since I've re-badged my car Avante. It would match pretty well.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Has anyone dealt with this company ? I called the US dealer (in Arizona) & he does not deal with them any more. something about them not caring about customer service, humm sound familiar.... They do have a few nice things there for my XD as well as my Sonata, but I don't want the hassle I had with Seoulfulracing & them never getting back with me... :mad:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I had to report them to paypal to get my roadruns grill.
I was not impressed at all

but then again i like shark racing and evofusion, so take it how you will
You're confused? lmao

1 - 10 of 10 Posts