Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the biggest complaints about the COTM was that having to wait 2 years to nominate you car again after winning was too long.

So, we've gotten rid of that rule and now you only have to wait 1 year.

The other big change is that we want people to list their mods in specific categories: Exterior mods, Interior mods, Suspension/Brakes, Engine/Transmission, Audio/Video/Security, and Misc.

That's it. Discuss these changes here.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Sounds good to me.

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
2yrs seemed fine by me. Its been 2yrs since i got COTM but nothing has really changed on my car, so seems moot point to run again.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
^Might as well run again man since it seems to be a struggle here lately to get anyone to run.

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
I could throw some Elantra badges on the Sonata and enter :laugh:

·
Registered
289 Posts
We all love pics here, so maybe a stipulation that second-time nominees use brand new photography only?

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Me too.

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
updated pics has to be a must...or atleast ones that werent used previously

im with silent on this too....i havent really done anything to it...just maintaining it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Even if there are no new mods, new pics will freshen things up a bit. Gives a chance to take shots in a new setting, different time of day, etc.

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
i think instead of it being "wait 1 year" or "wait 2 years" it should be you just cant enter two years in a row. So if you won in dec 2010, you can run again Jan 2012 13 months later. but if you won in Jan you have to wait the full 2yrs.

i just think its lame to see the same cars on a the calelnder 2 yers in a row.

what we need to be doing is pressing people without as many mods to just run anyway. i know its hard / impossible. but maybe we can entice them to run with a small prize or something (as if getting on a sweet calnder isnt enough.. but you know).

so many months we have plenty of people with cars, with mods, who just say "its not ready" or "its not as nice as xxx". thats lame. just run!

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
lametoast covered in weaksauce

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
No more calendars. It's not worth our time anymore when only 5-7 of them were sold.
I was gonna say I though you said earlier no more calendars.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts