Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on everyone, tomorrow is the last day to nominate your cars. We had some real nice ones last month - I would have thought the would have put their cars back in this month.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I throw my hat in the ring, even though I still have more mods sitting in the garage to be installed, and more in the mail... I couldn't let it be a 1 car COTM again.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Good luck contestants.....by the way that guy that won in July....he is the coolest!!!

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
well i dont like to brag about my self but I am a pretty cool guy! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
He Can't. The 20th of the month is the last day to enter COTM.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
I think COTM should get some kind of award other than 1 month of the title. Like a shirt or sticker poster something cheap and simple! It would be cool. Im not just saying this cause I won this month either.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Jay printed some certificates for the winners of a few months... but that was long, long ago.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
My god, it's a bloodbath.... preparing my concession speech as we speak.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I'm with ya hyunelan... Like I said before, I don't mind losing, it's what I do best. I think that I need to wait until everyone else has won COTM, and then enter. That way, I will win simply because there is nobody else to lose to. Just kidding... I'll probably enter again next month.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts