Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea, I know I am resurrecting this from the dead. I have still been wating for them to produce the dark weatherflectors for our cars. I have sent numerous e-mails, and after a couple of "we will be making them a little later", I finally got a response that they were not planning on making any because there was no demand. Well, I know some people already have vent shades, and I think tricked has the original weatherflectors. I really want the dark ones. I am off work today, so I called them directly. I spoke to a customer service rep. about our webboard. He said that they would probably make some if there could be 25 to 30 confirmed people who are seriously interested. He said to make a post and to have everyone interested e-mail or call them to let them know there is a demand. For anyone who is not aware of the product in which I am speaking of, here is the link:

http://www.weathertech.com/store/prodsearch.asp?item_group_id=46

These are not stick on like the oem ones, but actually fit snuggly in the groove of the windows seal and are made of thicker plastic than the ventshades. This is my last attempt at trying to get them to make these. If anyone else is interested, please give them a call or e-mail them.

[email protected] or 1-800-313-7601

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Make some Lemonaid bro

They had a difficult enough time producing the rears for the GT for our Group Buy. I would recommend buying the standard units and using nightshades on the underside to darken them up to where you want them to be. ;) easy and simple solution

1 - 3 of 3 Posts