Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i'm driving home last night...its about 11pm...i'm on 80 going west through the delaware water gap....now for those of you that dont know...which is probably everybody...80 runs right against a huge cliff on one side and a river on the other side....so i'm coming through doing about 70 rocking some bee gee's and wasnt paying too much attention since there was nobody on the road and all of a sudden there is a deer trying to commit suicide!! right in the middle of the right lane...i look in the next lane...my wife screams DEER!! swerve left then back right.....talk about getting your heart pumping!! thank god for my good reaction time!! :D

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Holy cow - deer count almost went up on that one! Cliff and river on either side....hmmmmm, wonder what he/she was doing out there?

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
80 is deerville....over here on the westside of the state its the same everytime I am on 80 its like there is a salt lick on the road!

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah...its the same way in the western part of NJ as well.....tis life...thought i would share that xd.com almost lost another...but do to my catlike reflexes i'm still here!! *LOL* now if i had my teins installed it would have been a good measure about how they improved the handling...owell...there is plenty of time for that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts