Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I will make another run at it...

Before the summer is outta here in MI, are there any ELAXD peeps that want to represent at some of the various Sport Compact meets in the Detroit area...

There are some pretty good meets around the area, and I think it'd be cool to have some Seoulful vehicles show up.

Post here if you are interested...

Peace,

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
i'd be interested cause detroit is close for me and I always go east to PA for meets this would be a change in direction

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay cool!

Most of the meets are nightly meets...so people are meeting in parking lots, parking structures and etc. for a few hours.

Just wanna make that clear...

I am in process of getting a bit more organized and I will post some Detroit Area meets, locations and times in this thread...that way people can figure out if it fits in their schedule....

Peace,

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay...so there are a few things going on...

Wednesday nights from 7PM until there are meets at Oakland University, on top of the main parking garage. This is probably the biggest meet in the area right now with anywhere from 35 to over 50 cars out there. But...the Detroit News printed an article on it...so there will probably be more.

Thursday Nights there are meets in Milford-South Lyon. You have to take 96 west to the Milford\South Lyon exit. The meets are held at the Discount Tire right across from the Lowe's. They have had anywhere from 20 to 40 cars out there. Starts about 730PM...and most people go to the nearby Applebee's to hang out afterwards...

Post in here if you think you might check it out...and maybe we can round up some more peeps to show up...

Peace,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts