Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read about some Detroit area Sport Compact Meets and was not sure if any of the other ElaXD Headz in the Detroit area/Michigan were aware, or had been so I am listing them here:

Redline--Friday Nights 7 or 8 PM til---, Southfield, MI 11 mile and Inkster (behind the 7-11)

Xceed Speed--Wednesday Nights 8PM til 11PM, Westland, MI Wayne and Warren Road (Behind the old Quo Vadis Theatre)

Hawthorne's in Woodward--Anytime of the week after 9PM usually Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun, weather permitting....

Maybe us Detroit ElaXD peeps should represent at some of these meets...

I am gonna go and test the waters...

Just sharin the info... :D

Peace,

Chill

Went to the Redline meet...

It was cool, but I got there a bit early I suppose (just after 8pm).

Talked to some peeps who said that when the weather is good there is a good amount of cars (around 200 sometimes) of all types.

It was a pretty positive vibe...just good gearheads hangin, talkin and all that.

I had to leave early, but I'll head out there again for sure.

Anyway, more info on the other meets as I am able to get out to them....

Peace,

Chill

·
circuit track whore
3,820 Posts
there is a few guys on new tib that hit up hawthorns. its down the road from my work in birmingham on woodward. its pretty cool. all up and down woodward (weekend nights) there are cars cruising and racing. just beware of the police if you race. xceede speed and top notch car clubs (both locally) have some pretty cool people and tight cars.

lets go hit one up tonight. im bored.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay...went to Redline again tonight...and encountered another XD hatch...

That XD hatch owner said there was another four door XD GT out there.

Once again it was a good crowd...good meet. Came home to watch the end of the Pistons game, and I'll be hittin Woodward.

Peace

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
#1 Badazz you got the bike...

I got there after 9PM cause I was watching the Pistons...but now that they are out of the playoffs...I'll be out there more often.

I didn't see the 4 dour XDGT...it had left, but oh well...seems like some XD (and even a few RD Tib) peeps are showin now...

If you feelin like gettin out to the area PM me and let me know...

Peace,

Chill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts