Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
circuit track whore
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kind of short notice, but anyone want to get a group together this weekend and go to the autoshow? evan938 and his friend, myself, and .... there is great parking on the cobo hall roof parking. plenty of room for our hyundais (weather permitting). ticket prices are $12.00. parking will probably be $10.00 (secure) thought i would put this out there.

getfuzzd- give me a call, evan938 is down for this.

·
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
622 Posts
i just went yesterday cuz my friend had some free tickets...... Pretty nice show as usual, crowded as usual but not that bad, and free parking is almost impossible to find (unless u like walking a long distance in the cold)

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
hmm...seeing how im staying @ the ramada inn downtown, its 1/2 mile from the cobo center, i wonder if i could park there and walk the whole 1/2 mile there...lol...probably be cold as hell though

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
Hey Evan, Good luck getting there, be safe. Cleveland area is calling for 8" of snow tonight through sat.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
ok everyone...im leavin for detroit...if ANYONE wants to meet up @ the show, im going sunday...call if you wanna party or somethin sat night..
cell # is 614-374-7741

evan

·
circuit track whore
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good luck on the drive up today. 8" of fresh pow on the ground this morning. ill see ya there

well the autoshow was great. had a sweet tib on display. tons of people there. met evan938, and his friend. cool to see sweet elantras. btw, nice ride evan.
the drive up was not so good. spun out in the xd on the freeway. first time driving it this winter and end up to the windows in snow. 1 hr for friend to tow me out. no damage tho. slight left pull.
but all in all the autoshow was great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts