Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of people don't like the vB default style applied to EXD. Well they are releasing some good ones (meaning they work well with all aspects of vB) so I thought I'd see how well they worked and see how much work they will be to maintain.

There is one available now (it's UGLY!). Scroll the the bottom of any EXD page and you'll see a dropdown menu that says "vB4 Default Style." Change it to "Orange Jubilee" to see how it looks. Seemingly the only thing that I'll need to change is the header (changed poorly as you can see, but I could certainly make it look better). If that's the only thing I'll need to change for styles then I'll look to making 3-4 available.

Please switch to the new style to see how it looks and report back if you find any problems.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
Yeah, that orange crap is ugly.

Try and make one that looked like the old site!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Check out the Gray Gremlin one now. It's a black/gray/white theme. Each of these styles have little parts that don't match up perfectly that make it look poopy. That's why I've never supported multiple styles in the past. Since I saw these I thought I'd give them a try as they seem easier to work with in vB4, but it looks like there still needs to be some tweaking.

Yeah, that orange crap is ugly.

Try and make one that looked like the old site!
I'm not making anything, just using ones other people created (and editing the header to match).

ohhh I like that!!!!!
I hope/think you are joking.

Well..... it's really not so bad !

Will u have some in shades of Green (nice greens ! not lime !!!)
Green huh?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
No I wasn't joking I really do like the orange. the gremlin is really nice and that's what I'm going to use from now on unless something awesome happens

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
grey isnt bad. but i still think i like the stock look best

·
Super Moderator
4,858 Posts
On the Midnight Blue theme, can you make the header text white?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
i take it back, i like the grey more than default and have been using it all day now.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I'm rocking midnight blue at the moment. It's nice not having the bright-white background, easy on the eyes.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts