Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
^ I like that Gizmo Grey . Now dont post it after midnight, or feed and water it or else.....you know!
wow.. lol?

midnight is kinda nice too. but i think im so used to the white backgrounds it just feels really dark to me

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
i want at least a kerschmillion flopabytes

·
Registered
27 Posts
One big problem with Gray Gremlin, hyperlinked text looks the same as any other text! In the other styles hyperlinks are a different color than the regular (black) text so you know they are clickable.

Example,this text right here is a clickable link but you can't tell by looking at it if you're using the Gray Gremlin style. This forced me back to using midnight blue.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah I really liked it until I noticed that shortcoming. :( Maybe there is a slight difference in shades, I'm on a laptop screen 95% of the time so it isn't the most accurate display.

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
i can only tell the slight difference on my HP monitor, the acers it just looks the same. and its so slight i have to really look for it.
oh well, i dont like how the settings and usercp look in grey either, everythings too dark.
yeah james everyones name is just black now. i noticed that the other day and just sort of glossed over it without thinking too much

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I noticed that when I start a new topic or fill in Dialogue boxes it highlights the whole box black with the text being black also. So i can't see what I am typing untill I move to the next field or jsut click off the box. When I go to the default view this problem goes away. This is happening no matter what theme I use, or what computer I am using.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts