Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Do you Hyundai?
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the part # for the digital climate control that is offered in other countries for the 2004 Elantra I dont think it is much different from the 2003 Climate control but any info would be nice I would like to get one for my car.

GTsmokeya

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
you also need a lot of other parts, not just the control cluster. actuators, sensors, regulators... not just one part!

·
Registered
880 Posts
not sure about the part number....but i'm pretty sure the wiring harnace is different. i think carbonman is working on this project right now

·
Do you Hyundai?
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you I thought it would be a plug adapter with a wired sensor for the thermostat and that was the bulk of it.

GTsmokeya

·
Registered
732 Posts
That would be good, I saw it in the owners manual, and didn't rmember seeing anything on it on the website or at thr dealers.

·
Large Member
3,538 Posts
I looked at getting the electronic climate control that's listed in the Elantra manual when I first checked out Hyundai's online parts manual. They have all the parts listed there, but just rough-pricing the stuff I knew I needed it came to well over $1,000.

Southpawboston is right, there are a lot of other parts you need other than just the main display/control module. I believe that the harness is the same as the manual controls (they're all electronic already), but you need the VOC detector in the air intake, temperature sensors, etc. that aren't already installed.

Check out Hyundai's parts manual https://dcsonline.hyundaidealer.com/customer/index.jsp and I think you'll have a better idea what it'll take.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I think that one will have to wait for a while.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi!
My car is brought from the Connected States of America, and is very glad to it assembly on 5+
I write you from Russia!
I want to put climate control and I can't find sensors, you don't know their number?
I apologize for a loose translation)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts