Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are cool worth every dime and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got to get some at night!!!!!!!!!!!! The last pic is with the ignition off. the other two is with ignition on.Had to get the wiring done by a professional.

·
Registered
69 Posts
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Awesome

·
Poster God
531 Posts
that looks sweet keep up the good work, that matches my a/f gauge but i got the indiglo so i got to buy a new a/f gauge that is indiglo, hell if you want will sell u my a/f gauge for cheap

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
damn you canadians and your KPH...those make me want to move out of the country, so i dont have to do math the whole time im driving to make sure im not speeding...even though i usually do (a little bit) anyways...lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
"James65"

When the Dino guages were installed, did you just lay them over the originals?
and did you have to pull off the guage needles?

I have a GT, but I love those Dino Guages!

·
Too much time spent here.
1,258 Posts
Makes me wish I had the money, those are really great.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
My old guages were cut out,i didnot remove the needles,because of the horror stories i had heard about trying to reline the needles to the proper speed. The wiring was done by a professional at about $40, the only thing about the guages is that you cannot change the illumination,only the brightest of the needles, at a $180 if i had my time back becuase now they look almost stock i would of stayed with the white face guages i had.
What do you think?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts