Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so sharkracing.com said they will not start making these gauges in MPH until they have a demand for them. they told me 20 people for a group buy and they would start making them. group buy is 125$ (170 normally) and would take 30 days from whenever all the group buy is sent in. if you havent seen them yet heres a link...i believe these are from a tiburon so you can get the idea.

http://www.sharkracing.com/in/hyundai/gauges-supervision.html

anyone interested respond to this so i know whos interested and get more info from sharkracing about a group buy

·
Registered
226 Posts
no double posts. and if you post in the GBsection u have to get permission. which i'm positive you didn't cus u double posted. please ask for permission to start a GB so u don't get raped and flamed by other members and mods.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Only official company representatives can offer specials and GBs. They will be in charge and have full responsibility. $hit happens and if smth goes wrong (damage, nondelivery, etc) do you wanna be responsible and issue refunds? I don't think so. That's why I do not allow private individuals organize GBs.
Another thing: after all is ready and people express interest and have money, the company may say "GB? What GB? We never authorized anyone to run a GB on our products and we are not obligated to sell at X price. But since there are people willing to buy, we'll sell for X+10 which is still lower than our regular price (but higher than original GB price).
This kinda stuff happened before and I don't want that to happen again. Therefore, locked.
If you want a GB on a certain product, contact the company and ask them to organize the GB.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.