Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so sharkracing.com said they will not start making these gauges in MPH until they have a demand for them. they told me 20 people for a group buy and they would start making them. group buy is 125$ (170 normally) and would take 30 days from whenever all the group buy is sent in. if you havent seen them yet heres a link...i believe these are from a tiburon so you can get the idea.

http://www.sharkracing.com/in/hyundai/gauges-supervision.html

anyone interested respond to this so i know whos interested and get more info from sharkracing about a group buy

·
Registered
156 Posts
I don't mean to rain on your parade, but you created this thread 10 minutes after your other one got locked.... AND your thread in the group buy forum was locked too. That's all three posts that you have made... all of them were the same, and the other 2 have been locked.

what's up dude?

lock this until the rules laid out have been followed....

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Why should this be locked? All he is doing is gauging interest, not starting a group buy. Damn people learn to read the whole sentence.

·
Registered
65 Posts
First off its in the wrong place. Second He shouldnt gauge intrest until someone from shark raceing puts it up. What if he gets the people and they decide not to do it?Its just a waste of time

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Shark won't do it at all untill they see interest, that is what he is trying to do, show that people are interested. And since this has to do with interior and it is not a group buy, it is in the correct place.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I think if Shark Racing was seriously interested in organizing a GB on these gauges, someone from SR would have contacted me already. Sam posted clutch GB in Best Deals and Group Buys so I am pretty sure he saw the other thread that was locked.
Locked once again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.