Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Woah. I knew a guy that could do some of that stuff, but not near the same level, how much practice do you think that takes anyway?!

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have no idea, lots i would say i mean damn they do stuff that i couldn't even dream of

shawn :)

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
I've always wanted to have a 'stupid' useless talent like that. He's got skillz.
On a side note, I'm hooked on that song that is playing now :halm:

·
Registered
389 Posts
When drummers get board. I did that stuff all the time when I was in High School. I was in the drum line in my High School marching band. We did a lot of those moves with drum stick for competitions. So when you were board during classes, most of us found ourselfs doing that with pens and pencils with out even thinking about it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
i can do the over the thunb tricks back and foward all day. one of the things i thought was kinda cool in hs and learned to do cus everyoen else did it. really pissed taeachers off tho seeings like 15 pens spinning at once in diff directions. some teachers petitioned that pen twirling be against the rules during class cus it was distracting...

on another note sed ur gonna turn into evil if you keep this up. might as well put all ur random finds in one thread next time and start a sed's random chit thread.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol i guess so...

I just peruse the internet and happen upon some really cool stuff, I guess I'll start a thread of random things i have found. Good idea seraphin :)

shawn :)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Psh, I can do that stuff. ;)

Used to piss off my teachers because it would distract everyone in the room when I got bored.

·
Broke @$$ Fool
2,648 Posts
I wish I had enough free time to learn useless but cool tricks like this. This seems similar to the poker chip trick that I've been seeing on the world poker tour. I'd love to learn that and the chip shuffle.

·
Registered
99 Posts
BlackElantraGT,

The chip shuffle is really easy. If you're ever in NY, I'll teach it to you. You'll pick it up in like... 15 minutes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts