• No

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Depends on what gifts I get

Votes: 11 18.3%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Workin'
3,150 Posts
1100 isn't going to get you 300hp N/A...but good luck with that!!

on the answer to the question. I've been done with mods for a while now, sneaking in some every now and then when I can. Once I get out of debt, watch out world.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
i am for this year, but come january when i get a my tax returns, im going to pay off my CC and maybe buy a couple small goodies for myself

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
nope im not done, still waiting on my front strut bar, exhaust, nology hotwires, Turbosmart boost controller and a few other little things but I think I am gonna order my rims tomorrow and call that the ball game for this year.

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
gotta get my body repaired and upgraded in 07!

·
Noob (play gunbound?)
1,336 Posts
I would have gone for the Evo Fusion exhaust and headers GB and the HIDs... but I have no idea where I'm going to be in 2 monthes (physically or financially). Ah well... things have to wait.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I've got a set of OEM foglights that should be delivered today sometime ... that will most likely be my last mod for the year. Went and bought all the necessary wiring, relay, fuses, and switch this weekend and will get the bulbs today. I can't think of what I want to do next ... probably nothing until spring.

·
i <3 torque
3,946 Posts
robs02elantra said:
1100 isn't going to get you 300hp N/A...but good luck with that!!

on the answer to the question. I've been done with mods for a while now, sneaking in some every now and then when I can. Once I get out of debt, watch out world.
well, being at 225 HP and 300 TQ hell all i need is the power of your average honda (75 more HP) and im there...lol

·
Registered
673 Posts
I am going to either get an evofusion cat back exhaust or that zex kit i've been talking about for months I gotta decide on that later today or tomorrow tonight im going to order my CAI and a transmission cooler. I should have at least those two things done before the end of the year. Will an extra transmission cooler void my transmission's warranty?

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Totally depends on what i get for Xmas. I think im doing 2 mods today. Mounting the Bug deflector, and mounting the control box for my underglow kit on the change compartment to the left of the steering wheel. I gotta dremel out the back of the change compartment to make it fit. other than that, if my spoiler gets painted in a week or so, maybe i'll mount that as well. IT AINT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS!

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
i think i did my last mod for the year this past saturday

me and a car club member installed my evofusion catback exhaust :) its freakin awesome sounding.

next thing i will be looking to get are new speakers all the way around but prob not till closer to january or feb...

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'm starting in January with beemans kit *if he gets new pics up and tells me were to send the money ^^*

·
Registered
79 Posts
I had to buy christmas presents and now I'm saving to move.. no parts for me for quite some time..

Also I bought a .40s&w H&K compact.. I couldn't help it.. it was cheap..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts