Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
I always make jokes about people who need two chairs....im disgusted to actually see one. how can you let yourself go like that?

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
At some point id hope to realise. I need to get out and walk or something.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I can only understand people being obese when they have a medical condition which stops them from moving/exercising.

What I want to do is make a TV show that shows extremely fat people walking around or whatever and the words FAT will be on the screen. Then the people will see themselves and maybe realize they are grossly overweight.

I suppose as long as I don't have to sit next to anyone that big that I shouldn't really concern myself.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
384 Posts
SuperGLS said:
I can only understand people being obese when they have a medical condition which stops them from moving/exercising.
I still have no sympathy. If you can't move/exercise then quit shoveling so much food into the hole in your face. LOL

There's no excuse for indulgence, excess, and lack of self control...

·
Registered
687 Posts
Josh K said:
There's no excuse for indulgence, excess, and lack of self control...
thats the truth

·
Resident Rompa Nalgas
129 Posts
You know, you freakin' guys make me sick sometimes. I just finished reading a thread about people being too judgemental about piercings, and now here are people being judgemental just becuz she's a little chubby. WELL, WHOOP-DEE-DOO! You know, sometimes I prefer a woman with a little junk in her trunk. If I met her
:hitit:
WORDLIFE!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
lol anyone that needs TWO chairs to sit their fat ass down needs to have their stomach stapled. That is just not good. at all. in any way. gross.

shawn

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Put the fork down.....if you have lower metabolism..fine that just means watch what you eat and work out stay in shape. I feel nothing towards those people who are content with being disgusting!

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
She's probably one of the girls on the other end of a 1-900 number.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
she may have had diabetes her whole life. diabetes is a nasty disease, people just don't realize how nasty it is because most people with it can still function pretty much like normal people. it doesn't sound as nasty as "cancer" but it is a horrible disease. for extreme diabetics, no matter how LITTLE they eat and how MUCH they work out, their bodies produce fat instead of muscle and energy. no muscle and no energy causes you to get lethargic. it's all part of a nasty viscious cycle that is incredibly hard to break out of and easy to spiral out of control.

with that said, i do agree that if you don't have something like diabetes in the first place causing severe obesity, you need to be responsible. but don't automatically label someone like that as irresponsible without knowing their history.

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
You guys are f#cking idiots!!! This thread just goes to show the lack of maturity around here.

I'm not defending the person in that pict, cause I don't know her, but you guys haven't got a clue what is going on to make someone that big.

Do you look at a crack addict and say"Just put down the pipe and walk away"? most people that big have something medically wrong and deff mentally wrong.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ugh......that's one big broad. Whether it is or is not her fault, it's still fucking disgusting. I bet she eats chili dogs for breakfast.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.