1 - 20 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

OK - It's all official
The GB is now on
:thumbsup:

These lenses will be made in BOTH blue and clear so whatever you are after it will be catered for

I will have a set for test fitting hopefully by Friday next week
When i have these i will post pics for valuational purposes both installed and by themselves

PRICING

These items will cost $30US+ shipping a set - That's for both left and right lenses

UPDATE

If we have more than 10 sets sold price will come down to $25US :)

These lenses will clip straight into your door trims WITHOUT any modifications neccasary as they are manufactured from a mould that is getting made this week from my lenses
This means either though lenses are different colour they will have the EXACT same pattern and look as your factory originals

EXPECTED DATE

As mentioned i should have first set for trial by end of next week - Friday hopefully
After the initial inspection and test fitment if all is well they will be put into full swing and we should start seeing them within a week after that
So on this note i'm going to say roughly 2-3 weeks from now and we should be nearly ready to ship

PAYMENTS

There will be no money getting sent until i have these items in my lil paws as this will save any anguish that might occur if there is any delays
When payment is due i'll PM everyone my PayPal details (if i can remember them myself?)

SHIPPING

For shipping purposes i think it would be best to find a mutual member/person over there to accept responsibility to despatch these on once they get there - This would be the most cost effective way but if you guys disagree then i'll have to taylor quote each individual with a shipping cost to there door

So there you have it
I'll post up any updates as i get them to keep you all informed

Please post which colour and how many sets you are after and i'll update list accordingly
If you're interested but not quite sure for some reason then post details and i'll put a TBC beside you
TBC - To Be Confirmed

Happy Modding

LIST

1 2XDreme ........................ 1 set blue 1 set clear CONFIRMED
2 DJCoolio24 ...................... 1 set blue 1 set clear
3 Onelove5683 ................... TBC
4 slvrsleeper ...................... 1 set clear
5 ButterBean ..................... 1 set clear
6 Snowman ....................... 1 set blue 1 set clear
7 vsolo ............................. 1 set blue
8 o2coolchris ..................... 1 set blue 1 set clear
9 CornbreadXD ................... 1 set blue
10 Blackknight04 ................ 1 set clear
11 scarfache ..................... 1 set clear
12 glsnca ......................... 1 set blue
13 Nyck ........................... TBC
14 SuperGLS ..................... 1 set clear CONFIRMED
15 Tricked ........................ TBC
16 jameswing .................... TBC
17 Jlivan .......................... TBC
18 04GTboyVA .................. 1 set blue or clear TBC

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I'm in also one set clear puleeeze.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just thought i'd let you guys know that after the mould has been made for these 2 items then the mould for the new clock faces will be getting done - More info on this will be available after this GB though

cheers :multiples

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'll take a clear set please

·
Registered
68 Posts
Blue and Clear .... If you need central person to ship let me know. I will do it as long as the shipping is paid.

Jay can vouch for me

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Snowman said:
If you need central person to ship let me know. I will do it as long as the shipping is paid
We need to start a discussion on this
Everyone in the GB needs to post there thoughts on this if they'd like to do it this way or pay extra for single direct postage

So everyone in on GB - What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
If the options are send it to Snowman= no additional cost to me OR send it directly to me at additional cost I say send it to Snowman. My 2 cents

·
Registered
711 Posts
2XDreme said:
We need to start a discussion on this
Everyone in the GB needs to post there thoughts on this if they'd like to do it this way or pay extra for single direct postage

So everyone in on GB - What are your thoughts?
how much extra?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not sure on costs for individual shipping but in theory it would be much cheaper to send 1 package than say 10 or more

If they were sent to snowman then you'd have to arrange to either pic them up from him or have him post to you (assumeadly at extra cost but would have to cheaper than me sending them from here)

playboy
My car doesn't have ones in the back - does yours?
I will be purchasing new GLS interior soon so if yours does then i'd say our GLS would

For those who don't know Aussie XD GLS is your GT and Aussie GL is your GLS

·
Registered
276 Posts
It seems to me that shipping it all together to one person would make the most sense. That way there is only one tracking number to get it here, instead of however many different packages.

Might take a few days longer to get to us, but I think it would be easier

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
Im in I want 1 blue set please

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
OK - Just had quick look at Australia Post website and a package sent by air mail that weighs 5kg will cost $78.50AUD $54.05USD

I would be VERY suprised if our package would weigh anywhere near this so this is worse case scenario i would think
This will also have the lenses there in around 3-8 days after posting
I'll hunt around here for a box big enough to ship them and weigh it and when i get test lense this week i'll also weigh them to figure out exact weight so i can get you all firm price

UPDATE 19/06/04

Rang David this morning and was told moulds were nearly finished and to expect some samples by mid next week

Nearly there peoples ;)

UPDATE 25/06/04

After not hearing from him this week i gave him another call and was informed test samples should be ready to post to me early next week - hopefully Monday or Tuesday

As soon as i get these samples i'll post pics for all to see :thumbsup:

Not long now - Hopefully

·
Buffalo's Finest
90 Posts
if it isn't too late, put me on for a set of clear

1 - 20 of 375 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.