Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Poster God
531 Posts
looks sweet where did u get the blue piece of plastic, i used clear but the blue looks sweet where did u get that

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Painted my clear ones with hobby glass paint, put it on really thick on the inside and let it dry over night.

·
Registered
194 Posts
That's nice.

·
Poster God
531 Posts
no he made those like i made mine, u just go to home depot or lowes and get the cover for lighting in the kitchen they come in large pieces of clear plastic. then u draw it out and cut it out be carefull cutting it, cause its very brittle. there is a right up on new tiburon if i can find the post.

·
Registered
99 Posts
We should be able too...

I just think either no one tried, or people have and I haven't seen any posts about it.

hmmm.... think I'm gonna have to try this when I get my paycheck (grrr... stupid bi monthly pay)

·
Registered
638 Posts
i can actually get these for our cars in clear plastic
they are made from a direct mould off the factory items hence have exact same pattern etc as standard
if you guys like i`ll find out about a blueish colour for them

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
2XDreme said:
they are made from a direct mould off the factory items hence have exact same pattern etc as standard
We need CLEAR sidemarkers for the GT.

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2XDreme said:
How much for the clear ones? I can always paint them, too. I like the way these came out but having something that was made for there would be nice.

·
Registered
638 Posts
i`ll try and find out for you this weekend as i don`t get home from work till late every night

OK - Just tried to call them but phone went dead (there`s that is)
I think it might of been diverted to mobile or something
Hang on i`ll try again right now
*trying - engaged*
I've sent them an e-mail so we might have to wait until this comes back or better still i'll take number with me to work next week and try calling on weekday
Sorry couldn't be of more help but i'm trying

OK - SUCCESS!!! :nosthumbs

We are all go peoples
I have started another thread to figure out what you guys want most
Prices will be coming on Saturday

03SilverBullet said:
We need CLEAR sidemarkers for the GT.
Which ones are you referring to?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts