Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know of too many people who have ordered from them ( www.dreamka4u.com ), so I'll do a write-up. The customer service was great, each time I've sent them a question, I got a reply in the same day. Prices are hard to beat, but shipping takes a little bit, about 14 days - not too bad, but not as fast as KSPEC.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered over 300 dollars worth of interior stuff from them for my Tiburon. They were shipped promptly (especially for coming overseas) and were packaged well. Great communication and great prices.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Fantastic company, excellent customer service, could not order from the site, and had to order via email, got the products within seven days. I would highly recommend.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Their shipping has improved since I made that first post 7 months ago. It wasn't terrible then, just a little wait. Now it's pretty quick, I've made a few orders from them for several different cars (my SF, Elantra, and friends Sonata). Always good.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ I find that unusual for them. They have always been good for most people trying to find out information. I guess no-one (company) is perfect.

·
Rebel Scum
745 Posts
i ordered from them twice and both times they were quick with email response and considering where they are, the shipping was pretty quick too.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm thinking of ordering the chrome door handles (inside ones) from dreamka4u.com is there any reason why i shoulnd't and go with Kspec.com instead?

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No. They're an OEM Hyundai Mobis part. Exactly the same from either place. If DreamKa is cheaper, get them from there. KSpec tends to ship slightly faster, but not enough to warrent spending more.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
HatchetMan said:
2 emails in 2 weeks, no response. I give up.
Me too, I have tried 3 times this week with no luck - sorry Super :(

·
Member Extraordinaire!
532 Posts
I had no problems with them. Only thing is ordering from them is kinda awkward. You e-mail them first with what you want, they respond with the info and then you pay. I got my stuff in just over a week.

·
Registered
503 Posts
They are a good honest company. I tried ordering an emblem to replace the back crooked H and i paid and everything. THey emailed me back later on saying that they made a mistake and they immediatly paypaled me back my money. I was disapointed but their quick response eased my minde. I will "try" to order from them again :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts