Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this may have been talked about back on the old EXD, but since that was then and this is now, I thought I'd open another discussion about them. I have been looking at some things on the internet but decided to get some first hand feedback. I need to get one to finish off my taillight project and was wondering what was everyones thoughts on them? Which one should I get? What are some of the key differences? So, if you have one, let me know. Thanks in advance.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
I have the var speed plug in model, and love it. I would recomend getting the flex shaft attachment, it lets you have more control by not having to hold the weight of the motor while you cut. The cordless one would be cool but then you have the extra weight of the motor. I got mine at sears, it has the craftsman name on it but it really a dremel unit. If all you need it for is this one project I have seen some cheap dremel knock offs at our local closeout stores, but is you want something that will last go with the real thing.

·
Newbie Forever
887 Posts
I've got one for 12 years, plug in variable speed, and it's still going like new. Lot's of attachments for them, some good and some bad. The flexshaft tends to break easy. I'm thinking of getting a cordless, unless I hear negative things about them...

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
I have a cordless, got it for x-mas this past year and so far it's great. The unit with the battery isn't as heavy as I would have thought and I've had no problems with it at all. I deffinatly love the cordless aspect though, apt parking lot car work is alot easier with batter operated tools.

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
silet said:
I've got one for 12 years, plug in variable speed, and it's still going like new. Lot's of attachments for them, some good and some bad. The flexshaft tends to break easy. I'm thinking getting a cordless, unless I hear negative things about them...
I have the electric one with attachments and variable speed,there real handy a matter of fact I used it on my rims when I curbed them and it worked wonders.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have had variable speed plug in model for about 3 years and havent had any porblems with it. I also recomend the flex shaft is gives you alot more freedom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts