Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of us not lucky enough to be Preston and have a Coupe of our own, we should all sign up to drive the Genesis Coupe around an auto-x type course.

www.drivegenesis.com

Sign up if they are coming near you. This will be my second time at a Hyundai one (I drove the Sedan) and my 4th one of these overall (Audi the other two times). They are fun, there is a bit of a sales pitch, but they don't try to pressure you or anything, it's a fun 45 minutes, and it's FREE.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
785 Posts
trueeee, Hmmm something to think into right now lol. God it would be fun driving one of these in auto-x. (dont wanna wait 2 more years for my own >.>)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Of couse, nothing ever near me. ****ers.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
5 hours is closest...no thanks

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
That's pretty much how far the nearest is for me, probably closer to 6, but I'd have to cut through the city and go halfway out on LI, I'll just go test drive one at the dealer and save myself the trouble.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
as a matter of fact, I do not live in the middle of nowhere, I live in the middle of 2 somewheres, just those 2 somewheres are nothing important so nothing cool happens.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Can you believe not one place in Florida?

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
I finally saw a Coupe yesterday here in Ft Lauderdale... it looked sweet.
Same here! except the one I saw was sideways coming out of a parking lot and I just about jizzed my pants when she (yes a female driver) went screaming by in a silver coupe.

·
…It's not stock
588 Posts
It's to bad they only have a few event locations. Regardless, if anyone is near one of these I'd highly recommend checking it out.

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Can you believe not one place in Florida?

dude tell me about it...you would think there would be one in orlando!!

owell...atleast i got to drive it while i was at the dealership...i'm waiting to drive the theta tci 6spd:eclipsee_

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Once again, Autobahn Country Club in Joliet - less than 10 minute drive for me... and on a weekend I can't do it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts