Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the fuck someone has to start this post i guess. just cam home from a party that startred at 3 this afternoon. i m etthis chick there that is a nice girl finally. not some dumb whore like i have seening lately. i hope this one works out for me. she has class to her. but i don't think she is too classy. you know the rich bitch thing. fuck that i hate bitches like that. damn i have been drinking for like 8 hours now. fuck. i was doinggood till that bottle of jack started getting passed around. a guy i work with is getting transfered cross country for a few months. stevve. great party. gonna miss you. fuck it, time for bed.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Drunk

Oh my god Ive had toooooo much Everclear

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump and IM DRUNK..... i'm drinking capt and coke.,..... but the coke is just for coloring. OMHG....... i went to this parry earlier with seom younger frie3nds. like 18-19 age grpup. i'm 21. well there were a bunhc of ladys there., turns out the onldest one is 18....... yeah i grabedall by alchohol and left with a hurry. NOT GOOD. 17 will get my 3 years min. and FUNK THAT. well thats all i have for to night.

·
Registered
41 Posts
vabeach_03: good luck with the chick bro, its the weekend all you drunk SOB's posting here just like myself, damn Sed came over last night made me finish a bottle of jager, (not complaing!) :iamwithst , yo Sed, not for nothing, but i was 1 shot away from puking again tonight, i am still fucked up, too bad u guys cut out so early.

i am going to be on feild work again starting next week :mad: , no more posting from work, going to be a bitch to find time, but i still will, ita 4am, time for me to goto bed, catch u guys later...

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zero.... its 4 am here too soo fuken waht?> keep posting...... i have a nglass and a hlaf from finishing off this bottle of catpin morgan. any one wanna give me a hand.... oor at least some won eit drink with?>??? welll fuck you all then....

zerooo don't worry about my girl troubles... just not gonna party with this kid any more... this si sthe 2nd party that he as fucked up in a row... to hell with him,.... gonna start doing my old thing where i got some acfion about everyone other nihg,t. well i might be heading to bed now.... night all ..... mauby

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
lol :) Nothing wrong with finishing a bottle of jager!!!!!!!!!

Yeah we had to cut out, some business my lady and i had to take care of ;)

shawn :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2 things. 1 bump.
2. this is the cut and past from the elantra gt club,
OK. i'm drunk again but i'm not that bad. i had to cut myself off cuz i gotta host a car show tommorrow. its the all hyundia one that i've been trying to gettogther. hopefull it will be good.

on a side note. i was talking to a lady frend online. well i thought it was her. turns out it was her mom. so i started flirting with her. i thought if she is anytthing like her daughter she will be the slut too.; well turns out she has been married for 32 years, fuck that. id' still hit it. but she turned me down. i'm gonna try again here in a sec. its kinda fucked up cuz she has been married longer than i have been alive. oh well. gotta get me some. my GF sn't here so she won'y know right?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Man I got so slammed up last night that I cant remember much but getting up with my boys room mate. :confused: well at least shes cute ;)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well i guess no one here as been drunk in a ehile. well guess what.... I"M DRUNK AS HS. ,y FCUKEN girlfriend is being a bitch and i need to vent a lot. she is living with me now and i'm not getting any. thins fucken blows. last time i got some was on tuesay. no cool. she is about ot be kicked to the damn curb. she teases me all fucken day long andthen she doens't put out. FUCK THAT DAMN CUNT!. she was teaseing me earlier and then said i'm tired i'm going to bed. i went to the fridge and grabbed my bottles and went next door and started drinking like no onther. i'm ready to fucken punch the bithc in the back of the damn head. FUCK HER. damn it i'm pissed. i know that i should go to bed but i dreallty don't want to lay next herher. oh shit i'll brb i gotta bee........ ok i'm back. no hwere was i.... oh yeah how much i hate that dumb bitch. fuck. oh well i have an auto-x in the morning that i need to go to so i think that i will go to bed. holy hell i think nthat i;m typing straight. thats not cool..... means i;m loosing party of my drunkeness.m fuck thatshit,. more beer. i would of figured that 3 glasses of capt and coke that were stong and 34.. i mean 4 shots of vodka would of gotten me more fucked up that this but funk. i guess ky alcohol tolernece has gone up a bit. oh and add a few beers to that list too. fuckl. oh well....... good night all you dumb bastard huyndai mlovers. wait......... i durss that mens that i'm a dumb bastard too. fuck me. ok thats its.,.. night all.

·
Registered
880 Posts
this thread shouldn't get lost for too long so i think i'm gonna bump it..not that i'm plastered but i went out for the weekly wings and beer night and had a few so i guess i'm qualified to whore........ i mean post in this thread. so anybody else drinking on thurday nights?!

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
vabeach, you are a trip...and that girl is a trick

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i fully intend on posting up something here tonight/ not sure how bad it will be but i do want to get fucked up

·
Registered
687 Posts
Shit Ive been sober for like two months not even a beer wow

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey everytone. i'm bumping this thread cuz it should never of fallen this far behind. i'm drunk off my ass from cheap as pabts blue ribbon. tis cheap dn it gets your drunker than a fucken monkey. i am talking ot a big tittied frinded on line who is dataing a cop. i am going to fuckm the hell out of this chick and not let hew b/f know anything that happende. well i'm gonna go to bed cuz i need to. Fucak yall and good night.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.