Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my ears stretched last night as I had been looking for new rings. Went from a 10guage to an 8 because it was all they had in black. Here is a shitty cameraphone comparsion pic.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Piercing is a form of self expression...don't knock it till you try it.

looks good evil keep working towards some 0-guage

--NY

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also found out that the ones I had in were 12 not 10 so I jumped two gauges.

Odessit- I have had my ears pierced since I was about 18 I was tired of the big hoops and the silver. Don't knock it till you tried it. My other piercings i have taken out. Its better than just having one ear pierced.

Ford- I know what you mean and that is why I will probably never go larger than what is in there now.

·
*BARK*
155 Posts
I just repierced my ear Friday, my first hole was still open so I just threw a 16g in it... then I repierced the other hole with a 16g but it wouldn't stop bleeding at work so I'm back to a 20g in it for now. :(

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
:halm:
Sweet man! I had 12ga. in both my ears. I had to take them out for my stupid job though :rolleyes: The day I quit, I'm getting them redone in 10ga, and working my way down from there.
I see we have some people here who are against body modification. If you're not into it, fine, but don't say ewwww and sh*t like the people who are into are aliens or something. This is 2004, and people are still getting freaked out over a guy having his ears pierced :confused:
I told this Bible thumping guy, who was friendly with me(before at least) what I was like in high school~I changed my hair color about once every two weeks(funky colors-bleached, blue, green, red, black), and had my ears pierced. After I told him that, he got freaked out and kept his distance. I don't get it :confused:

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
RabidDogBoy said:
I'm growing my hair out and probably going to dye it back to pink... it works out because I can always tuck my hair under my hat at work. :D
Congrats on being yourself, and being able to do stuff like that. I envy that freedom now. I got written up at work for having my soul patch a little to long :rolleyes: I soooooo just want to goto work one day and have my labret pierced along with my 12ga. rings in my lobes ;) I can only imagine how long it would be before they would physically force me out of the building, since I wouldn't be leaving on my own will :phone:

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
im not against other people getting piercings or tatoos, but I really and truly cant understand it. the more I think about it, the less it makes sense. it just seems like a waste of money and time that will only serve to limit your ability to function in a regular work environment. thats why I dont do it, i dont see myself as getting anything out of it.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Elantra2.001 said:
A buddy of mine has a 10 guage in his cock, thats peircing. LOL
If it's a 'prince albert' that's a pretty big gauge to have in there :abovelol:

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
The only gauges I like are the speedo and the tach...this is definately not my thing here!

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
FordFasteRR said:
what happens when you get old and your skin stretches on your ears ? you'll look like one of those zulu tribes women from africa ! HAHAHA

you'll be able to stick a plate in your ear hole ! hahaha
:abovelol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
so if you have all those holes, does it look like a spaghetti strainer when you pee?

used to have my eyebrow done, but it grew out and I had to take it out. did my nose on my onw, that sh!t hurt

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
I got both my nipples done, I am going for a frenum piercing this weekend. The pain is wonderful, just for that second you feel like you are floating

1 - 20 of 31 Posts