Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BACON IS MEAT CANDY
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In may I bought on ebay(first problem) an eClutchmasters clutch + 7 1/2LBS flywheel six puck racing combo for $407.00, now oct 5 months later my car is slipping in first and second unless I drive slow for a sec and I should add before I get any happy comments on my driving experance I have been driving standard tranny cars for 15 years and never had to changed a clutch on any except my elantra so please don't tell me to get driving lessons I just wanted to know of any others out there that have had this clutch(if any) and your experiences with it, Also any info on alternative solutions slave cylinder, clutch fork, throwout bearing failure to be a possable cause to a slow catching clutch. Any experiences or ideas?

·
Acountabilibuddy
4,862 Posts
Do you still have the clutch delay valve in there?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I have an exedy stage 1 clutch which I think is a sister company to CM and I love my clutch! I still stall the car sometimes cause it grabs and I am not ready! LOL

·
BACON IS MEAT CANDY
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've only heard good comments on exedy, I was going with them or XTD next, eCM was great tell now but I ordered a new slave so I hope it fixes my prob It raddles and growls but I thank its because its a stage 3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.