Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K I have looked and can't seem to find anything on ground wire kits and ECU upgrades anyone seen or heard at all? :phone:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found it....looks gppd waiting for the data sheet from the company only thing though I have to run 93 octane...and with gas proces here in L.A.....but I'm gonna shop around for a ground wire kit....a few people I talked to say it not a bad investment either...probaly get new plug wires and plus too. :poke:

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have an ebay kit and I'm quite happy with it. I average about 2500 miles a month and my el-cheapo ebay ground wire kit has kept up pretty well (connectors haven't faded, wires still look good).

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
The powerchip is worth it if you really wanna upgrade!

·
-
471 Posts
You can buy all the wire and connectors you need for under $20 and make a grounding kit yourself. I just did a DIY on making a ground buss for the EGT Club site, but it's not posted yet. If you want to see pics, I can put some up on Webshots.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hell ya...been talking to a few car guys and they say that a good ground will defently help.....

·
Blown GK
220 Posts
um...your forgetting about the REAL Co ECM's that were around before Power chip looked into the 01+ cars. PM me and I can tell you prices.

I also have ground wire kits for $36 shipped in the US. in blue or red.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts