Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
81 - 98 of 98 Posts

· 05' Elantra
1,243 Posts
Wish I had pictures, I'll try and find one lol... In the movie "Take the lead", There is a silver XD with what seems to look like tinted tails parked in the street... It's clear as day and it shows it for like 3 seconds... Almost forgot to post it lol..

· Sober
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 · (Edited)
Thanks for posting knottravesty. :)
Here's a good frame of "A Bittersweet Life" showing off the XD. ;)
Awesome movie by the way. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Found by knottravesty "Anyways just got done watching the movie "Crash" ... Very good movie..Well anyways... theres a silver XD2, 85 minutes into it going down the street. thats all lol.... GO WATCH IT ..."
Extremely well spotted mate. I didn't pick that up in two viewings.

Attachments

· Premium Member
26,011 Posts
I don't think this has been mentioned yet.

Desperate Housewives Season 1 Episode 5:

Around 14:30 a silver XD sedan drives down the street.

Near the end some guy tries to pick up Susan who he think is a prostitute in a silver XD sedan.

(Yes, I watched 5 episodes of Desperate Housewives tonight)

· Registered
100 Posts
xd in a movie

so i went with my gf to the movies today to see jumper and we were a few mins late. as we came thru the door a picture was fading out and what was it? an elantra i yelled out hey thats my car! ive never seen it in any movie lmao movie is the happening

http://www.thehappeningmovie.com/

just thought it was post worthy:p

· Premium Member
26,011 Posts
Thread merged into previous Elantra in Movie/TV show thread.

There was an Elantra on part of the news tonight called 7 On Your Side. Well, tonight they were talking to people about why they drive with suspended licenses and one person was in an XD. I only saw the preview for it, and not the actual segment so I couldn't see if it was someone from EXD, that would have been funny.

· Registered
5,686 Posts
in The Shaggy Dog remake with Tim Allen, there is a clip at the end where he is braking to avoid rear ending. Well, in one clip is shows a silver Sonata fishtailing behind him, the next shows a silver XD2.

· My name is Aaron
7,828 Posts
cant believe i didnt post in here, but watch these:

Bullet for my Valentine - All These Things I Hate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBDAeO7_XTc

okay, im having a hard time finding a good vid of the bourne supremacy opening chase/scene. there is a hyundai xg350

· Registered
1,898 Posts
So, since the last post 7 years ago, I can now post here.

I was watching Sharknado 4, which I still am as I am typing this, and I saw a silver XD GT hatchback. Check out the plate.

Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

The movie so far is exactly what is to be expected from a Sharknado movie, bad but entertaining. When I saw that XD my wife yelled it out before me. She said, "Look sweetie, an XD!" I couldn't believe it. I was so proud of her. So, she already knew to pause it so I could take a picture and post it.

This is how I feel about my wife Dianna, just take out Lafawnduh (lol) and put in Dianna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsdBJ-PFgSQ

81 - 98 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.