Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I saw an elantra turning from lexington to 29th the other day(like monday-tues.). About 2 seconds from my house. Black wheels, I believe it was white. I was driving my beater jeep.

So who is it? I didn't think there was anyone in this town tuning hyundai's but me and my brother!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when were you in town? I'm thinking it was someone else unless you have a red and a white elantra!

so you moved to Huijbergen, The Netherlands now? Man, how did you end up there?

·
Sole USA XD in Holland
1,207 Posts
when were you in town? I'm thinking it was someone else unless you have a red and a white elantra!

so you moved to Huijbergen, The Netherlands now? Man, how did you end up there?

i lived there for 2 years. and i moved back home a few months ago. Im from here, just went to the states to finish my degree in international business and work for a lil bit.

too bad i didnt knew u guys were over there, cuz we could have had some fun cruizin and stuff

·
Registered
162 Posts
LOL I live in Ashland ky and I have a silver elantra with black rims with blue elantra stickers. We should meet some day.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awesome! thats got to be you then. Know of any good events coming up? I attend the local monthy scca meetings.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
scca, you know auto cross, sport car club of america.

The meetings are mainly older dudes getting together, eating mexican food, and planning stuff. But I enjoy the meetings.

http://geocities.com/rivercitiesregion/

They lost their spot to do auto cross so they've been looking. Hopefully they get one soon. I'm still trying to get my car back together though! I'm planning on trying to get some work done on it tomorrow (saturday). It's been parked next to the garage for like a month now.

Next meetings the 3rd, it's usually the first tuesday of the month at la finca on greenup ave. in ashland.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^ 7 pm

nope never seen a elantra with a gigantic dragon on the side. what town are you from?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hardly ever, only reason I go that way is one customer I've got outside of Louisa.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts