Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on my 03 alantra gt ("Women could destroy anything put in their hands ") anyone relate? Every time get in car new issue?

Turn signal not working correctly with lights on signal left freezes with lights off signal works but! dash lights flash in unison with signal
guages temp and fuel "crazy" Trouble shooting thought was flaser or switch in column NOT? front light socket holds bulb plug in

Issue that has me stumped either when I disconnected battery or caused by signal issue radio,keyless entry and interior lights not working.
not fuses? Anyone help Im guessing relay but which one and where?

Any imput appreciated!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sounds like a short. If it behaves differently when your lights are on or off something in the multi-function switch on the stalk might be weird. I'd say have the dealership investigate the turn signal / headlight stalk.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
i'm getting random fluctuations in the dash lights of my hyundai. i've replaced the fuses, but still no luck. i'm getting kinda worried what it might be. any guesses?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Being a 2010 Elantra, and depending on the mileage, I would take it to the dealer and have them fix it under warranty.

Do the lights become stable if you adjust the dimmer switch for the dash?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts