Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know this has been answered before, but I searched here and in archives and nothing came up.
I know a Honda oil cap will fit our cars, but any specific part number for a blue cap?? All Honda caps are the same size and thread right?? :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
the one i have is a octogon shape it when you have the black thing on your engine its a pain to get out. one place that was changing my oil totally destroyed the spark plug cover because they couldnt get it off so they used a wrench!! scratched the cap and the plug cover. but anyway it was for my 97 ex it fits perfectly as far as it screwing in, i also have the cap for the radiator from my civic . both have silver laser etched tenzoR

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
went to pep boys got a blue billet cap for a Honda, part number 15.2003 and it fits like it belongs there for $16

·
Registered
371 Posts
2BIT said:
went to pep boys got a blue billet cap for a Honda, part number 15.2003 and it fits like it belongs there for $16
hmm...
does that mean it fits just ok ? or good ?

I think when I get back home I'm gonna go out and buy one... hell maybe I'll just go do it tomorrow... ha...

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no, fits like it belonged there all along like from factory...(fits good)

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Picture of the APC 15.2003

1 - 17 of 17 Posts