Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cars done... I think im gonna part out as much as i can before i scrap it. Let me know what you want and we can make a deal.

:mad:

·
Final Fantasy 7=Teh Sex
3,840 Posts
Automatic or manual? I live in Pittsburgh so depending on the cost I would be willing to take it from you.

·
Here to irritate Munky
2,584 Posts
what? why scrap it.. just swap the engine.

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
What color is the interior, more specifically the rear window switch plates?
if it is a black car stock, then the interior is gray

and +1 on the transmission and how much for the car as is (if it is a 5spd that is)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Yeah dude, just change out the motor, your car looks pretty badass (not a fan of the wing but w/e), swap the motor out, and run it!

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
its def cheaper to just grab an engine and drive the car again +1 on having a member help you do it, you could pay them less than a shop....but don't low ball it

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
If you wanna sell the whole car as is (whatever transmission it has) let me know I'd love to get my hands on another xd for a nice build project. Where at in Pittshburg are you? If we can work something out I'd pick it up when I make the drive to pick up my first of 2 accents.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
If I lived closer, I would def buy this and fix the motor, it'd be great for a 2nd car.

·
Registered
649 Posts
its def cheaper to just grab an engine and drive the car again +1 on having a member help you do it, you could pay them less than a shop....but don't low ball it

thats what i did with my Vega and my Malibu. i made it a weekend project and asked for help with a motor swap. each one was started on friday nites or sat mornings and done by sunday nite! already had the parts needed, just bought food and beer and wanged away.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
wanged away huh? doesn't sound like a "motor swap" to me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts