Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling everything – Call me for more details – Prices do not include shipping

CNC machined throttle body - $150. Knife edged lip with no more big hump at mouth of throttle body. Opening is 2.75” and gradually tapers back to the stock butterfly. No cruise control.

SOLD: Brand new Green Filters intake assembly and two adapters, includes Twister filter - $100.

SOLD: Complete Apex springs and Tib struts with upper mounts still assembled - $400. Less than 3000 miles on the struts and mounts. All you need to do is swap in this full setup in place of your old stuff.

SOLD: Six 15x6 Sonata alloys - $15 each. These do not include center caps but they can be purchased separately.

SOLD: Four Kuhmo Ecsta MX 205/50/15 tires mounted on 15x6 Sonata alloys, includes center caps - $250

SOLD: Shark Racing strut bar - $25. Rubs hood slightly. Has the Shark logo engraved into it.

03 Tiburon OEM dual catback - $100. This is brand new I was going to try installing it on my car.

2002 Elantra GLS, cd, sunroof, factory spoiler, 5spd, brand new tires, spare set of alloys with snow tires mounted and factory roof rack with bike attachments. 16,000 miles - $8500 firm. $9000 if someone wants to buy it before I take any performance parts off.

Jay – Lia Hyundai
1-877-226-1152
Enfield, CT

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Wow, finally decided to get rid of her after all that struggling with yourself about what to do huh. Best of luck - what is taking it's place?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Dug out some more stuff

SOLD: 2 sets of 19mm Energy suspension poly bushings for rear sway bar, brand new - $15 each set. Greasable and graphite impregnated

SOLD: B&M shifter - $50

SOLD: 8 stainless steel brake lines - $20 each line

SOLD: Hawk HPS front brake pads for 03-04 Tiburon, new - $50

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'll claim a set of those Energy Suspension poly bushings. And a question about the SS brake lines, are they a fairly driect fit and is there anything else needed to install them?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Jay I'll take a set of the poly bushings and SS lines.

If Steve decides to go with the poly bushings aswell then maybe if he agrees we can just have all our stuff shipped to one location and divy it up here.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
If you guys decided to both get a set of bushings and lines it will make shipping cheaper as well. The lines are pretty easy to install. I will send a braket to hold the line or you may decide to make your own. Let me know soon about the bushings and lines guys. I could ship them tomorrow if someone pays for it all today. The lines and bushings are all brand new so they are sitting on the desk next to me right now.

Carbon call me if you want 860-253-0468

·
Registered
851 Posts
Paid :)
You sent me an email? To what account?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just lowered the price of the four spring and strut assemblies to $400. Again they are the Tib struts with Apex springs all assembled and just need to be bolted into your car. No spring compressor is needed since I am including the upper mounts already bolted on.

The struts have twice the damping rates of the stock GLS struts and the Apex springs lower about 1.7 inches. This IS the best setup for handling. I will even through in the Eibach camber bolts so you can set more camber like I did in the front.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The last 8 are on the way to Carbon and his buddy in Canada.

OD, 1-877-226-1152 toll free 8-5 mon-fri

1 - 20 of 23 Posts