Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
if i didnt have my **** in like 30 days id be fighting with the bank to withdrawal the funds.
or least put a hold on them.
after 7 months, you are probably boned

·
Smilin' Pooper Scooper
152 Posts
take it to court! tell your bank it ended up being fraudulent. That's BS! They going out of business?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
after the first month I emailed them and they said "youll have it at the end of the month" and after that they quit emailing back, wont pick up the phone, wont answer messages etc

·
2005 Member
834 Posts
After they redid there website...where they cut down on what was on there website. I stopped going there. I would have bought the ss autochrome piece or found a used Key Header....thats horses*** thats about as bad as Craig stealing from us on here. Start calling and blowing them up with emails.

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
I simply kept calling them until i finally got the wing (took lil over 90s days). Other two items i got from them took less than a week to come cause they were in stock.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
i dont even wanna remember the issues with evofusion on the tiburon bumper lol

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
evo fusion is like the dollar store, great to get ideas for what you want, terrible for actually buying from

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I submitted a complaint with the BBB. It wouldnt have been a big deal if they haven't already taken payment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts